Mr. Paolo Briatore
INVISTA™, one of the world’s largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers has named Paolo Briatore as the new Business Director Apparel South Asia and Managing Director INVISTA™ India Sales & Services Ltd.
INVISTA says this decision comes in tandem with the objective of highlighting the importance of the South Asia business by giving it a central platform at a global level.
In his new capacity, Mr. Briatore would be responsible for supporting and promoting innovative businesses characterized by differentiated offerings across the apparel and textile value chains in the geographies of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Myanmar.
Paolo Briatore has spent 20 years in textiles business and worked in various capacities including innovation and sales management applied in textile machinery from fiber preparation, dyeing and finishing process to man-made fiber production.
He was the Area Manager for Italian Apparel market and product leader for special polyester in EMEA and South Asia (Europe Middle East, Africa, India & Pakistan) regions. In 2010, he became the Business manager and Country Manager for Turkey and North Africa with office based in Istanbul.
Paolo Briatore started working with INVISTA™ in September 2005 based out of Milan, Italy.
Paolo Briatore says, “INVISTA™ has established itself as world's largest integrated producer of polymers and fibers. With our focus on building profitable growth for the company, we strive to exceed expectations of all our associates.
He adds, “Our endeavour is to provide quality products and services to both our consumers and stakeholders and continue the goodwill with everyone associated with INVISTA™.”
With leading brands including LYCRA®, COOLMAX®, CORDURA®, STAINMASTER® and ANTRON®, INVISTA™ is one of the world’s largest integrated producers of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers.
The company’s technologies for nylon, spandex and polyester are used to produce clothing, carpet, car parts and countless other everyday products. Headquartered in the United States, INVISTA™ operates in more than 20 countries and has about 10,000 employees. (AR)
Fibre2fashion News Desk - India
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design