|(United States Of America)|
SPGPrints’ variLEX hybrid CTP (computer-to-plate) and CTS (computer-to-screen) imager is a single digital imaging solution for high-definition flexo, dry-offset, screen and letterpress printing formes. Intended for packaging and label applications, the variLEX, with its HD optics, offers an industry-leading quality of up to 4000dpi.
variLEX can be equipped with a multi-beam diode laser system for ablating the black mask and/or a multi-beam diode laser system to directly expose UV-sensitive materials such as screens. Its integrated inline UV-LED exposure system facilitates ablation and exposure in one step. This eliminates the need for offline exposure and ensures sharp printing results.
The machine accommodates different mounting cylinders to handle all common plate and screen material available on the market. These include a black anodized vacuum cylinder for flexo plates, a magnetic cylinder for screens and letterpress plates and a hybrid cylinder (vacuum and magnetic) to handle all materials.
variLEX’s diode laser, the inline UV curing and unique software assure repeatable, sharp, and clean printing results. Also, the inline energy-efficient LED UV curing system optimises shoulder steepness and dot-shape consistency.
The imager comes with SPGPrints’ unique software solutions, including the company’s database-driven on-the-fly RIP system, which allows use of all common graphics-industry file systems. The software minimises manual effort by automatically combining the file with the calibrated production settings. Its ‘dot-limit’ software tool offers maximum freedom to shape the image so that the sharpest and smoothest print result is achieved.
Arno Bouwmeester, managing director, SPGPrints Austria, comments: “With its single-step operation, open software platform and world-class quality capability, the variLEX provides a fast, lean and flexible solution for high-end label and flexible packaging pre-press workflows.”
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design