With a mission to foster the development of a flourishing entrepreneurial culture and a competitive SME sector; India SME Forum engages with 3,28,000 SMEs from all over India and boasts of more than 65000 members to support economic development of the nation.
In line with the India SME Forum strategy to groom promising SMEs, an opulent function called ‘India’s Small Giants’ was held at New Delhi on 11th of this month in presence to MSME Union Minister Kalraj Mishra to recognize SMEs having super potential and groom them to become bigger, better and sustainable enterprises; eventually supporting them to become large global companies. Zenitex was honoured and earned prestigious recognition among the SME Forum’s ‘India’s Small Giants’.
Only 40 companies from 64928 companies pan India were acknowledged for this prestigious recognition felicitated by an award which underwent a stringent evaluation process. The major criteria of evaluating these SMEs were: Innovation, People Capital, International Outlook, Corporate Governance and Financial Strength. The jury panel consisted of eminent personalities from India’s top performing corporate giants.
Out of the 40 best chosen SMEs, Zenitex is the only textile company from South Gujarat. A humble Viral Desai, the Director of Zenitex commented, “We are very fortunate to have received this honour. We will keep doing what is best and will plan to establish international business soon.”
Zenitex has also been awarded with State Government Award for ‘Quality & Environmental Protection’ in a row for three consecutive years and also three National Awards earlier. It has successfully registered in the ‘Limca Book of Records’ as well as ‘India Book of Records’ too for winning the most number of awards as a medium scale textile industry.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design