The semi-automatic R 35 rotor spinning machine is now available with 500 spinning positions and is therefore the longest rotor spinning machine in its class. The R 35 is a smart and economical solution combined with high productivity.
The R 35 is an economical alternative for production of high-quality rotor yarns in the yarn count range from Ne 2 to Ne 40, for applications that can dispense with full automation. The machine offers the greatest flexibility and easiest operation in its class.
Increased productivity with 500 rotors and higher speed
The R 35 with up to 500 rotors is currently the longest machine in its segment. The improved spinning stability enables a high level of machine efficiency, even at maximal machine length. Due to its stable construction, it achieves constant rotor speeds of up to 120 000 min-1 and delivery speeds of up to 200 m/min.
Better yarn quality from the same raw material
The new S 35 spin box with more efficient sliver opening, designed to the newest technological standards, allows better yarn evenness and fewer imperfections. By means of the optimised fibre guidance in the spin box, the raw material is better utilised and the spinning stability increased. The improved yarn quality is enhanced with the further developed AMIspin yarn piecer with higher strength and lower variation as well as with the new optical Q 10 quality sensor. This guarantees an excellent and comprehensively controlled yarn quality.
Easy and flexible operation
The machine concept with a low working height makes easy operation and quick handling of the AMIspin piecer possible. The extraordinary flexibiity of the R 35 is guaranteed by two package transport belts for the yarn bobbins and independent drives for both machine sides. This means that two lots can be simultaneously spun on one machine.
Rapid Start after Power Cut
After a power cut or clearer cuts, the R 35 can carry out piecing very rapidly because thanks to Fast Spinning-In (FSI) searching for the yarn end is eliminated. The piecing action is also easy to prepare for a whole machine so that the start can be made in the shortest possible time. In the process, all piecings are tested by the yarn clearer and have the usual high quality of the AMIspin technology.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design