Muratec’s theme for this year’s ITMA ASIA+CITME 2014 is “Challenge for the next - Progress.” Muratec is exhibiting the automatic winder “Process Coner II QPRO” and VORTEX spinning machine “VORTEX III 870”, its main models which have steadily penetrated the market since their debut in 2011.
Muratec strikes a balance between “high quality” and “high productivity” demanded by the textile market all over the world, and offers superior “energy saving” performance, and “differentiation” to meet diversifying market needs. We know these latest models reflecting these elements in machine performance will meet your expectations.
The latest model of the automatic winder “Process Coner II QPRO” is equipped with much more enhanced features & functions over the “No. 21C Process Coner” first released in 2001 and adopted by spinning companies around the world. The “Process Coner II QPRO” has succeeded in achieving a phenomenal combination of “increased operational speed”, “greatly improved energy efficiency in the winding process”, “while maintaining high yarn quality”.
Muratec, which has always been a pioneer in developing innovative new technologies related to the winding and rewinding processes - such as the Air Splicer, the Link Coner and the Balloon Control System - is now responding to our customers’ every need with overwhelming performance of our new automatic winder.
Muratec will also be demonstrating the “VORTEX III 870,” incorporating all of the spinning knowledge we have accumulated since the debut of the VORTEX line. This is our third generation VORTEX spinning machine, which handles roving, spinning and winding in a single machine. A unique yarn structure by VORTEX spinning and functionality inherent in its structure are recognized by apparel companies all over the world and continues to spread around the textile product market for a variety of materials and a wide range of applications.
“VORTEX III 870” improves operability and user-friendliness to enhance reliability in high-speed spinning based on our experience and ideas from customers including our partners. During the exhibition Muratec will run a sample corner where the latest VORTEX samples are collected. You will experience the degree of perfection along with the expansion of this new model on the market.
Additionally, Muratec will demonstrate “Visual Manager + (plus)”, the integrated management system for the automatic winder, “VORTEX-LABO” for VORTEX spinning machine and parts reservation/quotation system “e-PRO” as Muratec customer support system. Muratec will offer a more reliable and speedier support by utilizing each system in which the communication function to connect customers with Muratec has been improved.
Ever since our founding in 1935, Muratec has continued to make advancements based on expertise and technology that has been accumulated through a long standing relationship with our customers, thus bringing innovation to the textile industry. Muratec aims to contribute to further development of the world’s textile industry (“Challenge for the next”) with improved-quality machinery and creation of added value, brought about by solutions in the form of new technologies.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design