(United States Of America)
Many people know that silk comforters are expensive, but few of them know these silk comforters are organic and hypoallergenic. Lilysilk, which has been a distinguished silk manufacturer and retailer for years, has recently introduced its silk comforters to customers worldwide.
Silk fabrics get luxurious softness and lustrous beauty, which have rightly earned silk its reputation as the queen of fabrics. Bedding wares made of pure mulberry silk are becoming popular among housewives without any doubts. Lilysilk is proud to introduce its lightweight silk comforters to customers. Their comforters are only crafted from 100% pure mulberry silk floss in China.
Mike Lee, the CEO of Lilysilk, is a reliable and responsible gentleman. He even said, “Customers will love our silk products as soon as they touch them. I am confident in the quality and craftmanship of these silk duvet covers, silk flat sheets, silk fitted sheets, and silk pillowcases. I know that many people do not want to feel heavy at night in summer, but they need a piece of comforters in the air-conditioned room.”
Silk duvets are also ideal for women who suffer from "hot flushes" caused by menopause. “Women customers who want to protect silk and hair could visit our online-store, and find the wonderful silk sheets and silk pillowcases for yourself,” Mike Lee said.
Lilysilk is a leading silk manufacturer and retailer of bedding wares and nightwear. Excellent customer service, high quality silk fabrics, affordable prices, and free delivery, are reasons to choose Lilysilk Bedding Store.
(United States Of America)
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design