Italy based manufacturer of wool and other blended fabric finishing machinery - Zonco Federico & Figlio Spa is exhibiting at ITMA ASIA being held in Shanghai in hall E-7 stall no. E-06.
Zonco Federico & Figlio which has a lineage going back by more than 100 years mainly produces five types of fabric finishing machinery –
The new continuous open width washing machine – Aqua offers new technical solutions for the wool industry. The most critical problems in the processing of woolen and similar fabrics have been addressed through this machine.
Eolo is a discontinuous machine to scour, soften and dry woven and knitted fabrics in rope form. Eolo is the answer for quality and versatility for manufacturers of fabrics of wool/cotton/linen/silk/artificial and synthetic fibres and all the blends, in both woven and knitted form.
Flexirapid 600 is used for scouring and high-speed scouring of fabrics in rope and tubular form. Wool and wool blends with other fibres, rayon, jersey-knitted fabrics and similar, blankets, felts, etc. Fabrics from 70 up to 2000 g/m2 can all be easily processed on this machine.
Flexicom 400 and 800 are a two and four channel combined scouring and milling machines which are used for high speed scouring and milling processes in various combinations for fabrics made of wool and blends from 100 to 1200 gms/m2.
Twin, a new milling & scouring machine with two independently controlled channels, has been derived directly from FLEXICOM 400 of which it maintains the main technical characteristics. The remarkable processing versatility has now been further improved.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design