The Chamber of Industry and Commerce awarded the prize of innovation and research for the 6th time. The awarding took place at the Montsforts Quartier in Mönchengladbach and some leading companies introduced fascinating innovations. Over 40 companies took part at this competition and the Coatema Thin Film Coater/Printer was nominated and is one of the best five innovations of 2014!
The Thin Film Coater is a high precision laboratory tool for sheet-to-sheet operation which can coat and print in one step. The unit is designed to combine highly accurate applications of sub-micrometer layers.
The compact, robust, coater moves the substrate back and forth beneath the application systems mimicking the parameters and characteristics of a continuous roll-to-roll coating process.
The standard application system can combine: gravure printing; screen printing; flexographic printing and slot die. Additional systems are available on request. Alignment works with servo drives to allow precision sub-micrometers accuracy. Registration control can be embedded if needed.
Coatema Coating Machinery company
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design