WACKER has developed a novel dispersible polymer powder for modifying cementitious and gypsum-based dry-mix mortars. VINNAPAS 8620 E is based on a terpolymer of vinyl chloride, vinyl acetate and ethylene, and is ideal for the formulation of high-quality, low-emission tile adhesives.
In the end product, the new dispersible polymer powder ensures a long open time and enhanced flexibility combined with excellent tensile adhesion strength, even after water or freeze/thaw conditions. With VINNAPAS 8620 E in the formulation, it is thus even possible to reliably bond modern large-format or very thin tiles, and porcelain or natural-stone materials.
Lab test: tile adhesives formulated with the new VINNAPAS 8620 E dispersible polymer powder offer a long open time and enhanced flexibility combined with excellent tensile adhesive strength, even after conditioning in water.
The new VINNAPAS 8620 E is a dispersible polymer powder based on a novel vinyl chloride-vinyl acetate-ethylene-terpolymer for modifying modern cementitious and gypsum-based dry-mix mortars, particularly for tile adhesives. VINNAPAS 8620 E ensures that tile adhesives adhere excellently to a broad range of different surfaces, including difficult ones such as fired tiles with high densities and natural-stone products – even after heat, water or freeze/thaw conditions. The dispersible polymer powder was specifically developed for the formulation of sophisticated tile adhesives of categories C2E or C2ES1 and C2ES2 as per EN 12004 that feature an extended open time and high flexibility. It thus offers users additional formulation reliability.
Alongside exceptional product and processing properties, VINNAPAS 8620 E also exhibits good environmental compatibility, because the product is free of plasticizing additives and thus makes it possible to formulate low-emission tile adhesives.
About WACKER POLYMERS
WACKER POLYMERS is a leading producer of state-of-the-art binders and polymeric additives based on polyvinyl acetate and vinyl acetate copolymers. These take the form of dispersible polymer powders, dispersions, solid resins, and solutions. They are used in construction chemicals, paints, surface coatings, adhesives and nonwovens, and in fiber composites and polymeric materials based on renewable resources. WACKER POLYMERS has production sites in Germany, China, South Korea and the USA, as well as a global sales network and technical centers in all major regions.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design