(United States Of America)
ColDesi, Inc., a Tampa, FL based company that distributes apparel decorating equipment to custom t-shirt and cap companies, embroidery businesses and wholesale rhinestone transfer companies in the United States, announced the launch of their new Company website.
ColDesi has been serving the apparel and entrepreneurial marketplaces since 1999 from its Tampa headquarters. The new website, according to Mark Stephenson, Director of Marketing, is designed to introduce potential customers to the company, the apparel decorating technologies it deals with, and to inspire them with Customer Success Stories.
“We’ve already created 4 brand new websites for our equipment categories in the past 6 months. prospangle.com, rhinestonecamsmachines.com, dtgprintermachine.com and swfeast.com are each designed to inform and educate potential customers about individual product categories, like commercial embroidery machines, for example,” explained Mr. Stephenson. “The new coldesi.com will give them an overview of all of those technologies in one place, and have our customer success stories to show them how they might succeed.”
ColDesi also has added a Learning Center section to the website that provides basic information on things like embroidery terms, the history of direct to garment printing and the basics of the rhinestone business to name a few.
The new website is done in a “responsive” format, which means it works well on any device, desktop to mobile. The Company said that all of their machine sites are the same in order to give potential customers the ability to clearly and easily get the information they need.
About ColDesi, Inc.:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL ColDesi is one of the largest apparel decorating system distributors in the world. ColDesi has exclusive distribution rights to the CAMS Rhinestone Transfer Machines, DTG brand Direct to Garment Printers and the new ProSpangle spangle transfer machine. ColDesi is also the premier distributor for SWF Embroidery Machines in the United States.
(United States Of America)
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design