There was a vibrant and bustling business atmosphere throughout the show from day one. The specialist fashion manufacturing trade show for the Euromed and Indian Ocean regions confirmed its international appeal, with 59% of visitors travelling from outside France, eager to experience what the exhibitors had to offer.
Zoom’s integration into Première Vision undoubtedly boosted visitor quality and the show greatly benefited from the group’s advertising and promotion. This growth is set to increase further, when Zoom joins Première Vision and Knitwear Solutions in Hall 6 from September’s session.
Visitors always on the lookout for new sourcing solutions
Zoom continues to attract diverse new and regular visitors – totalling 8,026 this session – attracted by the innovations in household linen, accessories and clothing manufacturing techniques. They increasingly visit to expand their main collection, seeking out new manufacturing solutions. One men’s fashion label is, for example, expanding into accessories and/or underwear.
The show attracts a particularly colourful array of French buyers – whose numbers fell very slightly, due to holidays – ranging from luxury to mid-range customers. The number of luxury ready-to-wear labels and designers/dressmakers remained stable, attracted by the lower minimum order required by companies across all techniques and all services.
International visitors, mainly from northern Europe, were central to the very positive atmosphere reported on the stands.
The top 10 visitor countries: United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Spain, and Turkey, followed by the Netherlands, Portugal and the United States
Click here to view more.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design