(United States Of America)
CB&I announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2013. Net income for 2013 was $454.1 million, or $4.23 per diluted share, including acquisition and integration related costs of $73.3 million, or $0.68 per diluted share. CB&I's consolidated 2013 revenue was $11.1 billion, up from $5.5 billion in the prior year. New awards for 2013 totaled $12.3 billion, resulting in a backlog of $27.8 billion as of December 31, 2013.
In the fourth quarter, CB&I's net income was $196.8 million, or $1.80 per diluted share, including acquisition and integration related costs of $12.1 million, or $0.11 per diluted share. Revenue for the fourth quarter was $3.0 billion with new awards of $5.3 billion.
"With record high new awards and revenue, 2013 was without a doubt the strongest year in the company's 125 year history. Our 2013 net income, excluding acquisition and integration related costs, exceeded half a billion dollars, resulting in adjusted earnings per share of $4.91," said Philip K. Asherman, President and Chief Executive Officer. "In addition to our financial results, I am very proud to report that we executed 145 million work-hours in 2013, with one of the best safety records in our industry.
With this relentless focus and commitment to safety, our unique business model that delivers a more complete supply chain solution for our customers, nearly $30 billion in backlog and the assurance of long-term global energy demand, we expect CB&I to continue to deliver outstanding value to our shareholders."
CB&I's $12.3 billion in 2013 new awards demonstrates the company's ability to capitalize on its breadth of offerings across its growing end markets. Noteworthy awards and developments included a LNG contract for the first two trains at Freeport LNG, an award for an ethylene plant for Occidental in Texas, storage awards for LNG tanks in Asia and Australia, a propane terminal in Pennsylvania, a strategic partnership with China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) to jointly build nuclear power generation in China, a pipe fabrication award for a natural gas project in Australia, contracts for environmental remediation and Air Quality Control programs across the U.S., a plant services contract for Peru LNG, a paraxylene technology contract with GS Caltex, as well as numerous additional strategic petrochemical and refining technology licensing awards.
CB&I is the most complete energy infrastructure focused company in the world and a major provider of government services. Drawing upon more than a century of experience and the expertise of approximately 55,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
(United States Of America)
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design