The investments made in recent years in the textile industry and with incentives received, rapidly growing Kahramanmaraş will host the Textile Machinery Exhibition KTM2014 which will be held for the first time.
In Kahramanmaraş Exhibition Center (KAFUM) Textile Machinery Exhibition which will be held on 23-25 October 2014, will bring together representatives of domestic and foreign textile sector. The exhibition will be organized by ECR Fuarcılık Ltd. in cooperation with Tekstil Dünyası Publishing Group.
In Kahramanmaraş where the heart of the textile industry is, the organization which will take place in KAFUM Exhibition Complex, will be more than an exhibition. KAFUM Exhibition Complex, which is located in the city center has exhibition space, conference room, place of worship, cafes and restaurants in it. KTM 2014 Textile Machinery Exhibition will bring together the leading names in the textile sector to the are where %70 of Turkish textile and apparel production is made and with its location it targets to be among the most important fair. Kahramanmaraş which is the meeting spot for the heart of textile and garment manufacturing cities such as Adana, Osmaniye, Gaziantep, Niğde, Kayseri, Malatya, Şanlıurfa and Adıyaman, is an important center for an exhibition of this nature.
Textile machinery manufacturers, will have a direct access to the market by the host Kahramanmaraş which holds an important place in textile, garments, home textiles, fabrics and yarn production.
Kahramanmaraş which have made significant progress in the textile sector, produces Turkey's %30 yarn, %13 of woven and knitted fabrics alone. 30 years in the industrialization process, Kahramanmaraş has always been in the first place. Established with the basic investments such as spinning, weaving, knitting, garments, dyeing-finishing, about 300 companies operates in Kahramanmaraş. With the incentives recieved in 2011-2013 the city which is home to %15 of their textile investment, draws attention with %20 of the total amount of investment in Turkey (14 billion TL). With these features, KTM2014 Textile Machinery Exhibition will contribute greatly to the economy of the region and Turkey.
The concept of the fair participants includes the following product groups:
• Yarn and Yarn Preparation Machines, auxiliary machinery and accessories,
• Twist and coil machinery, auxiliary machinery and accessories,
• Technical Textile and Nonwoven Machinery, spare parts and components,
• Weaving preparation and weaving machinery, auxiliary machinery and accessories,
• Knitting Machines (Flat & Round), weft, warp knitting machine and accessories,
• Embroidery Machines, auxiliary machinery and accessories,
• Dyeing and finishing machinery, textile chemicals, laboratory equipment and accessories,
• Digital printing machines and accessories,
• Garment machines and accessories
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design