Methanex, the world's largest supplier of methanol to major international markets, has announced its regional contract methanol prices for North America and Asia Pacific, for the month of December 2013.
For the North American region, the non-discounted reference price for December 1-31, 2013, would be US$ 1.90/Gal or US$ 632/mt, up from US$ 599/mt last month.
Similarly, for the Asia-Pacific region, the Asian posted contract price would be US$ 550/mt for the period from December 1-31, 2013, up from the price of US$ 520/mt for November, according to the company’s website.
For October 1-December 31, 2013, period, the company had earlier increased its European posted contract price to €408/mt from €390/mt.
Methanol is an organic chemical that is used in the textile industry in manufacturing processes.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design