The Board of Directors of Ahlstrom Corporation and Munksjö Oyj have resolved to execute the demerger of Ahlstrom's Label and Processing business in Brazil and notify it for registration with the Finnish Trade Register on December 2, 2013.
The demerger is the final step in the process through which Ahlstrom's Label and Processing business and Munksjö AB are combined.
In the demerger the shareholders of Ahlstrom receive as demerger consideration 0.265 new shares in Munksjö for each share owned in Ahlstrom. An estimated total of 12,292,084 new shares in Munksjö Oyj will be issued as demerger consideration to Ahlstrom's shareholders.
The number of new shares to be issued as demerger consideration will be determined based on the shareholding in Ahlstrom and taking into account all trades made, although not settled, in Ahlstrom's shares by the end of today.
In case the number of shares received by a shareholder of the company as Coated Specialties demerger consideration would be a fractional number, the fractions shall be rounded down to the nearest whole number.
No demerger consideration will be paid on the basis of own shares held by Ahlstrom Corporation. The new Munksjö shares carry a right to dividend and other shareholder rights as from their registration, expected to occur on December 2, 2013.
The trading with Munksjö's shares received as a demerger consideration in the Coated Specialties demerger is expected to commence on the Helsinki Stock Exchange on or about December 2, 2013.
The process does not require any action from the current Ahlstrom shareholders.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design