PYE is proud to present its latest green products at the China International Green Innovative Products & Technologies Show (CIGIPTS) in Guangzhou.
CIGIPTS is a premier fair for showcasing advanced green technologies, trends of green innovations, products and services from domestic to abroad.
Among 400 exhibitors from over 10 countries, PYE unveiled its two latest eco-friendly fabric programs: “Bleach-No-Dye” and “Natural Dye” in its sleek and stylish exhibition booth.
The “Bleach-No-Dye” collection is a collaborative effort involving PYE, GEK and GEW, consuming the least chemicals, energy and water.
By eliminating the process of dyeing, the most toxic and unsustainable step in fabric processing, the program helps save up to 82% chemicals, 77% water, 71% electricity and 69% steam, while giving the fabric a soft hand feel and natural appearance.
Featuring four botanical colors, PYE’s latest eco-friendly and natural dye collection have also received much attention and customer interest.
PYE’s “Bleach-No-Dye” undershirts will be available in stores in March 2014.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design