|(United States Of America)|
Every year AATCC pays a special tribute to textile industry professionals who have been members of the Association for 50 years.
AATCC recognizes these loyal members for their contributions to the industry as well as to the Association and honors them for their service:
Henry D. DeWolf Jr., 79, of Palm City, FL, USA, former CEO of DeWolf Marketing Inc.
Ian Russell Hardin, 69, of Athens, GA, USA, professor and department head, and now professor emeritus, at University of Georgia.
Jack B. Joffe, 72, of Wyckoff, NJ, USA, former vice-president, Vivitone.
George MacDonald Mackie, 83, of Matthews, NC, USA, manager of international affairs at Crompton & Knowles until his retirement in 1993.
John Anthony Primiano, 83, of Danville, VA, USA, a research and development chemist and in technical sales for Rhône-Poulenc until he retired in 1997.
George F. Ruppenicker Jr., 85, of Slidell, LA, USA, a textile technologist at the Southern Regional Research Center (SRRC), ARS, USDA, retiring in 1993.
Jerry G. Tew, 73, of Durham, NC, USA, started AATCC’s textile testing laboratory after the Association’s move to Research Triangle Park, NC, USA, later becoming the Association’s Technical Director in 1986. Tew retired from AATCC in 2002.
Paul L. Weinle, 79, of Aiken, SC, USA, joined Collins & Aikman in 1985 and was named vice-president, research and development for the company’s corporate research operations, where he worked until his retirement in 1997.
AATCC, the Association of Textile, Apparel & Materials Professionals, is the world’s leading not-for-profit association serving textile professionals since 1921.
AATCC, headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., USA, provides test method development, quality control materials, and professional networking for members in about 60 countries throughout the world.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design