|(United States Of America)|
As winter approaches, the desire for warmer products is on everyone's minds. That's why Yon O. Chang created the "Yon wearable blanket," a versatile three-in-one blanket.
It's a blanket, foot warmer, and pillow. The blanket keeps wearers warm and their hands free. It's the ultimate accessory when it comes to travel! It's also great for outdoor events. Use it at home, work, school, nursing homes, as a reading blanket, and more.
The "Yon Wearable Blanket" eliminates every struggle of any standard travel blanket that requires endless tugging and stretching to find comfort. Made in America of a premium fleece textile, the blanket resists pilling and is machine washable. It's currently available in six different solid hues and for best fit and comfort two sizes, s/m and l/xl.
The versatility of the wearable blanket starts with two round arm openings in front with stretchy soft cuffs, front pocket for accessories, top front black fabric hood that can be pulled over the head for a cozy nap, and a detachable Velcro pouch that can be used as a foot warmer. It also has convenient two-side straps that can clip on to luggage or carry-on, and the blanket rolls into its own pouch to become a pillow. The Yon wearable blanket covers head to toe with comfort and warmth!
Yon O. Chang is chief designer at Yon Design, where she has been creating elegant traveling collections for the last 12 years. She's an avid traveler herself. "I travel frequently for my business, and I noticed the majority of airlines don't provide anything for the passenger's comfort anymore. I was always cold, so I bought several blankets, including a camping blanket. I noticed that most of these blankets are small and uncomfortable. On board, I use my laptop, read a book, or eat, and constantly had to struggle with the blanket. I decided to design a blanket that would be more versatile and comfortable than any other blanket on the market," says Yon.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design