Vastra 2013 - an International Textile & Apparel Fair was jointly organized by RIICO and FICCI with the support of Government of India and Govt. of Rajasthan, was held from 3rd to 6th October, 2013 at Jaipur.
The leading textile professionals gathered from 66 countries to deliberate more closely with the buyers at the stalls of 202 exhibitors.
The LNJ Bhilwara Group, one of the largest textile manufacture, participated in it to meet prospective buyers with the display of latest range of yarns made by RSWM and also presented exclusive products of LNJ Denim and Mayur Suitings along with BSL Suitings.
The pavilion of the Group was inaugurated by Hon’ble Minister for Industries of Rajasthan, Mr. Rajendra Pareek, by cutting inaugural Ribbon, in the presence of Mr. J. C. Laddha, Executive Director, RSWM Ltd., Mr. S. K. Babbar, Head - Corporate Communications, LNJ Bhilwara Group, Mr. Aarbinda Som, DGM-New Product Development, Mr. Ramesh Maheshwari, Marketing Manager and other members.
“An excellent presentation of Innovative product range of yarns, fabrics and denim offered at one place will be an added advantage to the buyers”, expressed by Mr. J. C. Laddha at the venue.
The organizers adjudged Group pavilion as the Best Stall display and the award trophy was received by Mr. Sanjay Sharma, Chief Operating Officer, RSWM, during the award ceremony held on the concluding day.
The Group received good number of business enquiries during the fair.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design