The season of celebrations and fun is back again! In India we celebrate every festive season as though it is our first, with a renewed spirit and surround ourselves with fresh pomp, colour and splendour.
Get ready to indulge your taste for the exquisite as Spaces Home & Beyond presents the perfect royal treat to spruce up your home with The Ruyal Collection.
The spirit of festivity exudes an aura of grandeur all around and this season,Spaces Home & Beyond allows you to have a tryst with India’s majestic royalty in your home as you adorn it with Ruyal Collection.
Inspired from the luxurious lifestyle of Indian kings and queens, the collection bears bold designs in royal colours and can bedazzle any space with the indelible charm of the yester years. Its vibrant hues and intricate motifs make the collection a masterpiece of exclusivity.
“Our 2013 Ruyal Collection is a perfect representation of everything Spaces- Home & Beyond stands for. As a brand we have always created path-breaking trends in the market, but our soul has always remained Indian.
"This season, the Ruyal Collection represents the rich legacy of India through an array of traditional, yet stunning motifs and colours that will light up your home,” explains Dipali Goenka, Managing Director of Welspun Global Brands Limited.
This collection will take away all your worries about how to get your home ready for the numerous occasions that the festive season brings along. It will add that element of intrigue in the décor with its impeccable beauty and character.
The Ruyal Collection gives you a variety of items to create your own royal, sumptuous. It recreates the magic of an era gone by, and so is a must-have for connoisseurs of art and aficionados of the Indian heritage.
So go ahead, bring it home and get ready for a romantic rendezvous with India’s royal past! Let the celebrations come alive with the The Ruyal Collection by Spaces-Home & Beyond!
Spaces Home & Beyond
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design