|(United States Of America)|
Global leader in handmade rugs, Caravan Rug Corp, has come out with an impressive new series of contemporary rugs, the first of which is the Next Generation Collection.
Made in Nepal from quality silk and high mountain wool, The Next Generation combines gorgeous textured patterns with monochromatic colors to stunning effect.
The collection consists of three main families, TNG Original, TNG Himalayan and TNG Ribbed.
TNG Original consists of 4 unique styles, each of which is luxuriously soft and uses textured patterns to create a natural and sophisticated look.
TNG Himalayan comes in 5 ultra-modern varieties, mixing intricate lines and bold colors to add an unmistakable energy to any room.
TNG Ribbed offers 3 equally beautiful options, using cut pile motifs on a loop pile background to create a striking contrast and terrain like texture.
Over the past 3 decades Caravan Rug Corp has become well known for their traditional handmade rugs. Now it is their cutting edge modern collections that are fast establishing them as the darling of the design world.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design