|(United States Of America)|
PolyOne Corporation has launched Percept Authentication Technologies, a full-spectrum portfolio of brand protection solutions.
This new suite of technologies draws from covert, overt and forensic techniques, enabling manufacturers to efficiently protect their products from counterfeiting or unauthorized distribution.
Percept technologies include formulation and consultative services to assist manufacturers and brand owners in minimizing the potential risks and loss of revenue from counterfeits in applications such as consumer goods, medical devices, packaging, and consumer electronics.
"Percept technologies are the latest example of our commitment to our solutions-based approach focused on helping customers enhance their brand and grow their business," said John Van Hulle, president of Global Color, Additives and Inks at PolyOne. "This highly customizable set of technologies was developed to help our customers protect and grow market share and reduce risk."
PolyOne provides confidential, expert assistance with technology choice, design, usage, process, product, and specification development. These services help to shorten product development times and maintain quality levels for products that require positive identification. This spectrum of technologies can then be tailored to a wide variety of polymers, processing conditions and applications.
PolyOne Corporation, with 2012 revenues of $2.9 billion, is a premier provider of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions. The company is dedicated to serving customers in diverse industries around the globe, by creating value through collaboration, innovation and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design