|(United States Of America)|
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC announced planned management changes. Rick Roberts, senior vice president of Manufacturing, has elected to retire after 37 years of distinguished service with Chevron Phillips Chemical and Chevron.
In light of Mr. Roberts’ retirement, the following changes will be effective December 1, 2013.
Dan Coombs will become senior vice president Manufacturing. Coombs is currently senior vice president Specialties, Aromatics & Styrenics.
Ron Corn will become senior vice president Specialties, Aromatics & Styrenics. Corn is currently vice president Corporate Planning & Development.
Jim Telljohann will become vice president Corporate Planning & Development. Telljohann is currently manager Global Business Development.
Effective February 1, 2014, the following changes will occur.
Mike Zeglin will become vice president Qatar. Zeglin is currently executive president Saudi Polymers Company, Chevron Phillips Chemical’s 35 percent-owned joint venture with Petrochem.
Jim Becker will become executive president Saudi Polymers Company. Becker is currently Asia/Pacific Region general manager.
Effective January 1, 2014, Bob Rhoades will become Asia/Pacific Region general manager. Rhoades is currently global business manager Polyethylene.
Effective February 15, 2014, Scott Sharp will become senior vice president Projects. Sharp is currently vice president Qatar.
Coombs, Corn, Telljohann and Sharp will report to Peter L. Cella, president and chief executive officer.
Zeglin, Becker and Rhoades will report to Mark Lashier, executive vice president Olefins & Polyolefins.
Chevron Phillips Chemical
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design