Booth reservations continue to grow for Texcare Asia, the region’s leading biennial fair in textile care. Scheduled to take place from 19 – 21 November at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre, the show expects to welcome over 150 exhibitors from countries and regions including Belgium, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Portugal, Switzerland, Turkey, the US, etc.
These brands are anticipated to utilise approximately 15,000 sqm of exhibition space to display the latest in laundry, dry-cleaning, ironing and dyeing machinery as well as textile management systems.
Major brands in the world of textile care are expected to attend the 2013 show. With China’s textile care market showing impressive growth figures for the foreseeable future, international firms have quickly started to understand the importance of China to the future of their businesses.
Some of the leading brands confirmed for Texcare Asia 2013 include Alliance, BÖWE, Castic-SMP, CLM, Gamesail, Goworld, Guoxin, Innoway, JENSEN, Jiezhong, Kannegiesser, Kreussler, Little Duck, Oasis, Primus, Qiangsheng, Sagacity, Sailstar, SANKOSHA, Sealion, Shenguang, Stahl, Top-cleaning, Topoly, United Electric, Vega systems, Weishi, YAC, Yasen and Yingelan.
One of the biggest supporters to the success of Texcare Asia is VDMA Garment and Leather Technology. The German-based association’s members include leading suppliers of various textile care-related products and services from around the world. The association has organised a group of suppliers from Germany to collectively exhibit at Texcare Asia 2013.
Mr Elgar Straub, Director of VDMA Garment and Leather Technology commented: “This show is the most established and comprehensive event for the laundry and textile cleaning industry in Asia.
For the 2013 edition, leading German manufacturers will present state-of-the-art textile care technology and set standards in areas like ultra-modern water recycling systems, integrated washing processes as well as environmentally-friendly textile products. I believe exhibitors and visitors will equally be impressed.”
Long-term exhibitor to Texcare Asia, Dexter Laundry Inc, joins the show this year to promote its revolutionary energy-efficient washers and dryers for commercial use. Mr Daniel Chen shared: “Being a globally-recognised leading provider of laundry equipment, we see Texcare Asia 2013 as a great venue for interacting with the local market. We have been a part of the show for nearly 10 years, and believe it is an effective platform for our growing business in China. Visitors to the 2013 show will be well impressed with our latest contribution to the industry.”
Fellow exhibitor United Electric Co Ltd is joining Texcare Asia 2013 to promote its latest washing, ironing, folding and auxiliary processing equipment. Mr You Hao, General Manager noted: “In my opinion, Texcare Asia is a very professional event and has strong influence on the industry. We have been exhibiting at the show since 2005 and we receive a number of business leads each time we participate. Our company will continue to join the fair to showcase our expertise as well as discover the latest developments from our industry peers.”Leading industry experts join speaker line-up at Texcare Forum Asia
The show’s concurrently-held fringe event, Texcare Forum Asia, has gained several influential industry experts to its speaker line-up. Organised by CINET International Committee of Textile Care, China National United Equipment Group Corp and Messe Frankfurt Shanghai Co Ltd, the forum was designed with a half-day discussion and a full-day education and training programme.
Developed around the theme of “Business Development and Sustainable Innovation of the Professional Textile Care industry”, the forum’s discussions will focus on case studies and best business practices as well as provide insight to the latest trends and tools in the development of the textile care industry in Asia. Some of the speakers and their associated topics will include:
- Mr Peter N.M. Wennekes, CEO of CINET
Topic: The World of Professional Textile Care (PTC), business cases, best practices and sustainable innovation
- Mr Pan Wei, Secretary General of the China Laundry Association (CLA)
Topic: Innovation and market development in China
- Mrs Mary Scalco, CEO, Dry-cleaning and Laundry Institute
Topic: Business cases and sustainable processing at US Dry-cleaning firms
- Mr Elgar Straub and Mr Wen Bin, VDMA German Garment and Leather Technology
Topic: Integrated processing to meet Chinese market demands
The full-day education and training programme will be presented by regional and international experts, who will demonstrate business opportunities, the implementation of tools for operational excellence, budget-saving and manpower allocation methods as well as advice on risk management.
Texcare Asia is a sister event of Texcare International. Every four years Texcare International — the world market for modern textile care provides an international venue for the textile-care sector in Frankfurt. The next Texcare International will be held on 11 – 15 May 2016 in Frankfurt am Main. The brand, in addition to being represented in Asia, is also present in Russia.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design