The Board of Regional Federation of Entrepreneurs of Textile and Apparel Industries of the Spanish autonomous community of Castilla La Mancha, held a meeting to discuss the textile sector of the region and the importance of foreign trade and investing in training services for the growth of the sector.
According to a statement issued by the Regional Confederation of Entrepreneurs (CECAM), at the meeting, chaired by president of the federation, Felix Bellido, the members of the board analyzed the actions that can be taken by the body for boosting trade between companies of the textile and garment industry of the region.
The board members discussed investing in training processes, as the growth of the sector relies heavily on the elements of quality and product differentiation of the goods.
The board members analyzed what the textile and apparel sector of the region requires in terms of training which is suitable for carrying out production activities.
The members of the board were of the opinion that the textile and apparel sector of the region has the potential to create more jobs even in the current economic circumstances and hence, the entrepreneurs of the sector should be encouraged and provided with the necessary requirements to ensure growth in the sector.
The Castilla La Mancha region’s textile sector is facing quite a lot of difficulties in the recent years, and has seen a loss of more than 6,000 jobs. The textile sector of the region once provided employment to around 10,000 people and the workforce has now been reduced to less than 4,000 people.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design