The new winder POLAR/E PREMIUM was presented at the Open House at Jining plant, the Chinese manufacturing unit of Savio located in the Shandong province. Twenty major representatives of the biggest textile groups were invited to come from all over China to attend the event.
This was an initiative organized to promote Savio and its products, its brand and corporate image to the important Chinese market. China is the biggest textile market for Savio, so attention to these customers is fundamental to support their new projects with the most advanced and automated machines.
After an introduction by Savio Sales Managers, the operating machine was presented to visitors at the Jining showroom.
The new product is provided with new features to process bobbins produced by ring frames not equipped with automatic doffing device.
The Premium version implements the features of the traditional free standing winder, being based on the winding unit and frame of the link version, thus improving its automation standards.
In fact, the hopper, the peg feeding system, the End finder stations, the Backup stations transform the original “manual doffed” bobbin into a similar bobbing used in the link system.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design