In order to improve the level of knowledge about German textile machinery manufacturers and to spread information about the latest technological developments, the German Textile Machinery Association (VDMA) is arranging two technological conferences in Indian textile centres this year as well.
The VDMA event series will bear the title 'German technology meets Indian textiles'. It will be held at the Taj President Hotel in Mumbai on 3 December and at the Le Meridian Hotel in Coimbatore on 5 December.
The target group of the Conference will be all those Indian manufacturers who are looking for new products and ways of improving the quality of their goods and their competitiveness.
For the visitors there will be a schedule of reports with contributions from 14 well-known German textile machinery manufacturers and institutes. The practically oriented reports will cover all the process stages in the textile production chain.
In the warp preparation section Peter Obrist from KARL MAYER will present technical solutions to the production of warp beams which will satisfy the high requirements of high-speed weaving. The regional sales manager will target the Size-O-Matic machine for the processing of staple fibres as one focal point.
The practical section of the VDMA Conference will deal with both, garments and household textiles, as well as technical textiles. General topics will include: energy efficiency and savings in materials, the financing of exports, life-cycle costs, and the allocation of certificates and labels.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design