Teijin group has established Teijin Rus, LLC in Moscow, to strengthen its business operations in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), as part of the group’s strategy to expand businesses in emerging economies.
Teijin says the new company will handle group-wide sales and conduct research to identify demand and business opportunities in Russia and CIS, which are among the priority markets in the Teijin group’s medium to long-term growth plan.
“The establishment of the new company enables us to promptly serve customer needs in the Russia and CIS markets,” said Kentaro Arao, Teijin group Senior Executive Officer, Chief Marketing Officer and Director of BRICs business. “We hope to strengthen our presence by supplying the Russian market with our diversified solutions, especially for the aerospace industry, where the government is aiming to realize greater competitiveness, and the automotive industry, which is expected to become the largest market in Europe in the late 2010s.”
In line with the advancement of industry, the demand in Russia for high-performance materials is expected to rise rapidly, Teijin says.
Teijin is a technology-driven global group with main fields of operation in high-performance fibers such as aramid, carbon fibers & composites, healthcare, films, resin & plastic processing, polyester fibers, products converting and IT.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design