Sherpa Capital, a leading Spanish investment group specializing in solutions, has signed an agreement with Spanish textile firm Dogi International Fabrics, in order to capitalize the company.
According to a statement issued by Sherpa Capital, the investment offer is subject to the completion of a review of the textile firm and verification process (known as ‘Due Diligence’) by Sherpa Capital, as well as achievement of certain agreements with creditors, financial institutions and employees, which would be approved by the National Commission on the Securities Market (CNMV) in Spain.
The agreement is designed to recapitalize the company and undertake initiatives that will enable the firm to become a benchmark for innovation, development and manufacture of fabrics.
Under the agreement, Sherpa Capital would give financial strength and restore the balance sheet of the textile firm, increase and strengthen operations in the existing segments, as well as develop new products for other areas of activity.
Dogi International Fabrics is one of the leading firms in the field of design and manufacture of stretch fabrics with commercial presence in 5 continents and production units in Spain as well as the United States. The firm has a production capacity of over 15 million meters of fabric per year.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design