|(United States Of America)|
In Anzea’s newest product introduction, each fabric and vinyl incorporated at least two shades of blue to stay on point with the latest fall decor trend.
"Florentine," "Tuscany," and "La Piazza," three new textile designs, are pictured in their blue colors, as well as Hemp Canvas and Sistine. These Anzea textiles are on trend while also delivering high performance. The three fabrics in the new product introduction utilize GreenShield technology, ensuring the textiles are environmentally friendly.
What consumers may not know is the color blue has been used since the beginning of human civilization. In wall paintings from Egypt, Rome, and Mesopotamia there is evidence of its use within fashion and decor.
Blue pigmentation creation has evolved over the years. The first blue pigment to be used was derived from azurite, the mineral. Indigo was the next major pigment of blue that has been used. Indigo is responsible for the color of blue denim jeans.
The newest pigment of blue was recently discovered at Oklahoma State University using manganese. This pigment and recipe is the closest anyone has come to re-creating the Ancient Egyptian blue. Historically speaking blue is very rare to find in nature, therefore it could only be afforded by the royal or wealthy.
This resulted in the historical relationship between wealth and blue, giving us the modern expression of "blue blood." Blue Anzea textiles make the perfect on-trend addition to any room.
Even though the textile industry doesn’t change trends nearly as often as the fashion industry, there are always fashion-conscious ways to encapsulate the latest trends in décor and textiles.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design