On the occasion of the 5th edition of Orticolario, Moritz Mantero, in his role as President, will present the new Be Me silk accessory, the inseparable companion of today’s woman.
An autumn show of flowers, rare, unusual and collectors’ plants, garden tools and furniture, this year Orticoloario will once again incite visitors to throw caution to the wind and “indulge their every whim in the garden”.
At the beautiful spaces of Villa Erba, embellished by spectacular lighting design projects and striking instillations, visitors will not only be treated to a unique sensorial experience but also to the presentation of the new edition of Be Me which will take shape and draw inspiration from its surroundings, where it will be unveiled in all of its essence.
The essence in the brushstrokes used to design it with the aim of capturing the emotion that one feels, at dawn, when watching a flower that has bloomed over night. The essence in the weft of the fabric: a simple intertwining of untwisted silk threads, almost giving the appearance of having been directly woven by industrious silkworms, thus giving Be Me the role that the cocoon entrusts to them.
Light and impalpable, Be Me retracts delicately and never creases, occupying the minimum space in order to serve as a constant companion, never intruding but always ready to unfurl, embrace, fluctuate, protect and comfort, providing either a sense of coolness or emanating warmth.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design