Saluzzo Yarns, part of Sinterama Group, is pleased to introduce the ultimate top innovation of the Newlife platform.
The new “Thermal management” range by Newlife offering new levels of lightness and thermal insulation together with high sustainable performance; a unique range that fits new applications both for casual and active wear.
New textile partnerships for relevant diversification of applications in order to meet apparel accessories requirements: from a unique offer at international level of eco- high tech lining by the renown TMR Cederna Fodere, to sewing yarns developed by Primafil.
Concerning career wear, a unique offer coming from a complete supply chain based on Newlife yarns, woven by the French weaver Chamatex with the inclusion of the Sympatex sustainable laminate for a specific high quality top work wear (police, transports etc) fabric range, with enhanced mechanical properties, abrasion resistance and color fastness.
The ultra thin membrane ensures excellent handle and comfort stretch. Dynamic breathability: the more your body perspires, the more moisture the membrane can transport outwards. The membrane is 100% recycled and recyclable.
Another first preview in occasion of premiere vision: The Newlife offer has been completed by knitwear yarns, resulting from a special process for a full body hand, really natural and available in a wide range of colors.
Last but not least: Newlife is part of the C.L.A.S.S. (Creativity Lifestyle and Sustainable Synergy) Eco-library fabric producers selection that has been on show at Premiere Vision in occasion of the panel dedicated to Responsible Creation
Newlife is the result of an ambitious project developed by Saluzzo Yarns. It is a unique, complete and certified system of recycled polyester yarns obtained entirely from used plastic bottles, which are transformed into a polymer by way of a mechanical, and non-chemical, process, right up to the production of the 100% Made in Italy yarn thanks to an exclusive horizontal partnership agreement.
The knowledge gained by Saluzzo Yarns, together with its on going research aimed at innovation and the complete, patented process, which forms the basis of this entirely Italian-made project, makes Newlife into an incredibly flexible platform.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design