|(United States Of America)|
The Los Angeles International Textile Show (LA TEXTILE) will be taking place Monday, September 30 – Wednesday, October 2, 2013 for Fall/Winter 2014/2015 edition.
Located at the California Market Center (CMC) for over 21 years, this edition of the Show features a number of new exhibitors for textile, design & production resources, and the return of the European Collections Pavilion and Lenzing Innovation Pavilion.
Furthermore, KOTRA and KTTA will both be returning in the Korean Pavilion, presenting an unmatched variety of Korea’s best textile mills and distributors, located in the Fashion Theater.
Additionally, attendees can expect complimentary daily seminars by world-renowned trend forecasters and industry experts, an Opening Night Reception co-hosted by Lenzing and LA TEXTILE, a coffee bar each morning of the Show courtesy of Cotton, Inc. and a Trend Forum co-curated by trend partner Design Options and LA TEXTILE.
“We are looking forward to another successful Show, with even more resources” said Oscar Ben Rodriguez, Senior Trade Show Manager. “Last October, we had 221 mills, along with 59 international companies. This edition of LA TEXTILE, we will be hosting over 258 mills, and 73 international companies, which is exciting. The entire textile industry, including designers, brands and production teams, will be able to conveniently source everything they need at our Show.”
New resources debuting this season among the special Pavilions and Show floors include Alena Textile Industries, Barefoot Fibers, Blue Jeans International Co., Ltd, China Shen Zhen Best Linen Textile Factory, Duo Digital Prints, Global Textiles Ltd from New Zealand, Indmoda from India, International Textile Mill, Jinda Home Fashions, Kendor Textiles, King America Textile Group, Kornit Digital, Lacefield Designs, Martin & Savage PTY LTD from Australia, Northern Linen from the Netherlands, Orbit, Plastex International Inc, and Top Value Fabrics, plus many more.
Returning for a seventh edition of LA TEXTILE is the Lenzing Innovation Pavilion, presenting its impressive network of Lenzing affiliated companies & products offering superior fiber, yarn and fabric innovations. Located in Penthouse showrooms and booths, new exhibitors include Fabrictex, Inc., and The Knit House.
Notable returning exhibitors include Lenzing Fibers, Inc., American Fabrics International, Asher Fabric Concepts, Britannia Mills Ltd, Buhler Quality Yarns, Design Knit, Inc., Enviro Fabrics, Epic Textiles, Laguna Fabrics, Miroglio, Pacific Coast Knitting, Sextet Fabrics, Inc., Shara-Tex, Inc., Silver Textiles, Textollini, Tuscarora Yarns, Unitex International and Zentex, among others.
The Korean Pavilion, presented by KOTRA and KTTA, will be featured in the Fashion Theater, Main Lobby, and will also showcase an expanded collection of Korea’s best textile mills and distributors. KOTRA will increase from 13 to 18 exhibitors this edition, and KTTA will have 22 exhibitors. Attendees can expect to find Intex, KTC, Dongin, Bristex, Kwangjin, SG Choongnam Spinning, Hemosu, JH Textile, Jinwon, Rohan, Song Young Inpex, KATRI, Philico, Jefftex, YD, Sun Woo, New Star, and Liberty, to name a few.
“We are looking forward to another great show this year, and will be a great opportunity for both Korean exhibitors and U.S. apparel,” said Hannah Lee, Project Manager of KOTRA.
Attendees and exhibitors are invited to an Opening Night Reception co-hosted by Lenzing and LA TEXTILE, featuring complimentary hors d'oeuvres from Mendocino Farms, an organic wine bar courtesy of Frey Vineyards and live beats from DJ Lead One. The reception will take place from 5:00pm-7:00pm, Monday, September 30, located in Penthouse Suite 19.
Industry guests will also find complimentary trend seminars presented by industry luminaries Design Options, Stylesight, WGSN, and Cotton Inc, as well as insightful business seminars from Lenzing, California Fashion Association (CFA), Fashion Business Inc. (FBI), Fox Rothschild LLP, FAB Counsel, Matte Black, plus others. All seminars take place in the Penthouse, Suite 19.
A Trend Forum co-curated by LA TEXTILE and trend partner Design Options, will be featured in the Main Lobby of the CMC, highlighting six major trends in total for the Fall/Winter 14/15 season, which include three women’s trends, one men’s, one kid’s and one home. Specifically, the three major women’s trends are Winter Wonderland, 70s Revival, and Model Movement.
The men’s trend is Abstract Mode, the Kid’s trend is Join the Club, and the home textiles trend is Cross Culture. The Trend Forum will feature dynamic F/W 14/15 color directions and an incisive edit of the textiles and trims coming from the Show's featured mills, offering the industry's most innovative, dynamic collaborative platform for driving superior creativity and design execution.
The Fall/Winter 2014/2015 edition of LA TEXTILE Show will take place Monday-Wednesday September 30 – October 2, 2013 at the California Market Center.
Los Angeles Textile Show
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design