DKTE and Rieter have agreed on an exclusive cooperation which will result in the establishment of a "Rieter Spin- and Training Center" in spinning technologies on the DKTE premises.
The Center will create a platform to conduct trials and train executives as well as operators from Indian spinning mills and will offer technical competence to youngsters in their academic training.
The state of the art Spin- and Training Center will have Rieter's latest end spinning machines with a competent team to draw up the test trials to respond to the technological questions of the industry.
The center will undertake common research projects in various spinning technologies most suitable for Indian mill conditions. Both Rieter and DKTE value this cooperation and will combine their strengths to support the development of these technologies in India.
To mark this memorable occasion, DKTE organized a "Cooperation Agreement handing-over ceremony" at its center in Ichalkaranji.
This was attended by the entire management team of the DKTE Society, including Mr. K.B. Awade (Chairman), Mr. P.K. Awade (Director), Prof. Dr. P.V. Kadole (Principal) and remaining team members.
Rieter was represented by Mr. Dinabandhu Mahapatra (Head Technology), Mr. Pankaj Dangra (Head Marketing) and Mr. Sridhar Swami from the Field Technology Department.
Rieter, a leading textile machinery manufacturer and systems supplier, cooperates with DKTE, an educational institute with excellent infrastructural facilities and a highly qualified staff that serves the industry and society through excellent education and high quality research.
The Rieter Spin- and Training Center will create benefits for both the stakeholders who will conduct trials and development work resulting in valuable advantages for the Indian spinning mill industry.
DKTE enjoys the strong support of the textile industry and corporate houses and will function as a showcase for the versatility and flexibility of Rieter spinning machines to spin different products.
With this cooperation, Rieter will be making a substantial contribution to hands-on training for youngsters in the textile branch in India. Well-founded theoretical and practical tuition at DKTE will optimally prepare students for playing a key role in managing spinning plants.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design