|(United States Of America)|
FMC Corporation announced the election of K'Lynne Johnson to the company's Board of Directors, effective September 23, 2013. Johnson's election increases the board's size to 11 members.
Johnson is CEO and President of Elevance Renewable Sciences, Inc., a Chicago-based global specialty chemicals company that transforms natural oils into high-performance, cost-effective and eco-friendly alternatives to petrochemicals.
Elevance products and technologies are used in personal care products, detergents and cleaners, lubricants and additives, engineered polymers and other specialty chemicals markets.
"We are pleased to welcome K'Lynne to the FMC board," said Pierre Brondeau, FMC president, CEO and Chairman. "She has broad industry experience at both large and small companies, and her extensive knowledge of markets that are served by renewable, bio-based materials will complement many of our businesses."
Prior to being named CEO and president of Elevance, Johnson was senior vice president of the global derivatives operating company within BP Innovene, one of the world's largest global petrochemical and refining companies.
She has served in a variety of leadership and executive positions for more than 20 years at Amoco, BP Chemicals, Innovene and Elevance. Johnson earned a bachelor's degree in Organizational Psychology and a master's in Organizational Behavior from Brigham Young University.
"I'm excited to join the board of one of the chemical industry's most respected, fastest growing companies," said Johnson. "FMC's board and management team are executing an aggressive growth strategy, and I look forward to contributing and helping the company enhance long-term shareholder value."
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design