|(United States Of America)|
Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. the leading developer of advanced spider silk based fibers, announced that the Company’s Monster Silk recombinant spider silk fibers are stronger than the comparable weight of traditional structural steel.
“We’ve long believed that Monster Silk tensile strength is stronger than steel, but it’s a bonus to be able to quantify and confirm some of its properties for potential commercialization partners,” said Company founder and CEO, Kim K. Thompson.
“Since the Company is producing fibers that have never been produced before, we’ve decided that we will expand our ability to ascertain these results. Therefore, we are investing in testing and measurement equipment that will help us to accelerate the testing of our fibers’ unique qualities in a more efficient manner.
“We believe that this will advance our ability to communicate intelligently with our potential commercialization partners, improve the effectiveness in the laboratory, and greatly reduce the commercialization timeline for future products that we plan on bringing online.”
About Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc.
Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc., a fully reporting biotechnology company is the leading developer of genetically engineered spider silk based fiber technologies. The Company has achieved a series of scientific breakthroughs in the area of spider silk technology with implications for the global textile industry.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design