|(United States Of America)|
Susan G. Komen Central Florida and American Textile Recycling Service (ATRS) now offer one more life-saving reason to register for Race for the Cure which takes place on October 6, 2013 at UCF’s Brighthouse Networks Stadium.
Race participants now have the opportunity to register for the event and bring a bag of running gear, clothes, shoes and other household textiles for recycling. The textile donations are weighed and recycled to raise much-needed funds for SGK programs and services directly benefitting residents in the local Central Florida community.
"We are thrilled to be able to offer our participants the chance to recycle textiles at our Race for the Cure,” says Executive Director Stefanie Steele. “It's another great way to help raise money and it's good for the environment!"
About American Textile Recycling Service
ATRS is the nation’s fastest growing textile recycler and provides free recycling solutions to neighborhoods and communities to collect, sort, donate and resell used and out-of-style clothing, shoes, toys and household textiles. This simple process of reuse creates vital funding for non-profit organizations like Susan G. Komen Central Florida, jobs in our local communities and emerging nations and keeps millions of tons of textiles out of landfills every year.
American Textile Recycling Service
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design