Impressive and award-winning new sewing technology from the leading German manufacturer Dürkopp Adler will be on display at the exhibition at CISMA 2013 in Shanghai
An Innovation Award winner machine, the biggest heavy duty sewing machine in the world and another 30 new models: Dürkopp Adler underlines its leading role in sewing machine technology with impressive new exhibits on the CISMA 2013 in Shanghai from September 25-28, 2013.
One of them is the new sleeve setting workstation 650 with patented software for self-learning grading that has won the Texprocess Innovation Award 2013 for making a difficult garment sewing operation as easy as possible with stunning seam perfection.
The other one is the new “H-Type” heavy duty sewing machine program, with its impressive big dimensions and overwhelming features for the sewing of very heavy materials like very thick leather or difficult multiple layers of technical textiles. What impresses most is the electronic hand wheel that positions this massive machine smoothly only with a fingertip.
This year, the company is presenting its own brands Dürkopp Adler and Beisler on an area of 673 m 2. Its mother company, the Shanggong group, that has quite recently acquired the well-known German brands Pfaff and KSL, will present all Shanggong group brands including Butterfly household sewing machines next to each other in one hall to support the idea “Meet your friends!” in the sewing machine world.
Automation in garment production is a big issue for China and South East Asia in times of increasing labor cost and lack of qualified workers. Dürkopp Adler and Beisler show a lot of very interesting new solutions in this respect.
Among them is the automatic button attacher and feeder 532-211 with an output of 1.200 shirts in 8 hours. For the automatic runstitching and trimming of cuffs, Dürkopp Adler proposes the sewing unit 971-825 that can sew 3.000 cuffs per shift.
Class 610 is a new solution for the automatic support of pre-ruffling of sleeve holes. The new dart sewing unit machine class 743-221-01 underlines the automation power of the company as well as the shirt buttonhole indexer class 841 and a revised automatic pocket welting machine range of classes 745-35 and Beisler 100-69.
For medium and heavy duty sewing, the new H-Type machine series is in focus. But also new models of the medium heavy duty industry standard M-Type with integrated Dürkopp Adler motor and control are launched and presented on the booth.
For safety belts and car interior, the CNC stitcher 911 with upper and lower thread burner, based on the M-Type series, will be exhibited. A premium M-Type study with programmable sewing parameters/ actuators and graphical user interface will be interesting for high quality demands of automotive customers.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design