UNIPETROL, a.s. informs that UNIPETROL RPA, s.r.o., 100% owned subsidiary of UNIPETROL, a.s., decided to shut down operation of its petrochemical steam cracker unit at Chempark Záluží in Litvínov starting from, Tuesday 17 September 2013, due to unexpected technical difficulties.
Due to the steam cracker shutdown, follow-up polymer production will be limited. Operation of refinery units, which provide feedstock to the steam cracker, might be also limited, subject to further review and analysis.
UNIPETROL RPA, s.r.o. estimates that the steam cracker unit operation will be restarted in approximately 14 days after all maintenance activities will have been performed.
Total negative impact on Unipetrol Group full-year 2013 EBITDA is preliminarily estimated at approximately CZK 60 m.
Production capacity of the cracker is 544,000 mt/yr.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design