The floor coverings markets of Asia are booming, with 377 million square meters of floor coverings having been sold in China in 2012, alone.
Next year, the DOMOTEX Asia/CHINAFLOOR tradeshow will once again provide the international floor coverings industry with a powerful, high-yield springboard for new business and new markets in Asia.
There are still eight months to go until the start of the 16th DOMOTEX Asia/CHINAFLOOR, but already 75 percent of the show’s available exhibition space is booked. DOMOTEX Asia/CHINAFLOOR is an annual event held at the Shanghai New International Exhibition Centre (SNIEC), and next year’s season runs from 25 to 27 March.
A good number of exhibitors took time out from the 2013 showcase to re-register for 2014, and over the past few months the organizers have noticed another spike in demand for exhibition space. DOMOTEX Asia/CHINAFLOOR 2013 featured some 1,200 exhibitors, who used the show to profile a wide array of floor covering products and give their target market a comprehensive overview of the latest flooring trends.
The highlights in 2014 include a revamped “InnovAction Flooring” marketing platform that will give innovative floor covering products an even greater share of the DOMOTEX Asia/CHINAFLOOR limelight. The platform will enable exhibitors to showcase selected product innovations with great accuracy to their target markets.
In addition, new event formats at the exhibition venue will draw the attention of visitors in a highly targeted fashion to selected flooring products and product categories. The plans include a dedicated display zone in Hall W5 for providers of hand-knotted carpets and a special platform in Hall E7 for the best-known Chinese wood flooring producers of the last 20 years.
Special hub for architects and designers
The DOMOTEX Asia/CHINAFLOOR database now encompasses more than 200,000 professionals in the flooring and related industries. It’s a sizeable pool of addresses – and one in which architects and designers feature strongly.
So much so, in fact, that the fair’s organizers have developed a special Hub for Architects and Designers to cater for the special interests of this professional group with respect to the Asian floor coverings market. The “A&D Hub” will be located in the center of the exhibition grounds (Hall W5) and will be structured into five separate areas:
The Shanghai Architect Fair – an annual event for architects and designers that will focus on specific kinds of floor coverings and explore topical issues, such as the use of tiles in the Asian contract flooring market.
The InnovAction Flooring Centre. This is a special display area that will cluster the best products of the year, as selected by an expert jury.
Materia. The independent global network Materia is running a special display themed around ceramics, natural stone, sustainability and health.
Showrom Areas. A series of flooring installations staged by the show’s top exhibiting manufacturers, the Showroom Areas will wow trade visitors with an exciting array of colors, designs and creations.
Ceramics special display. Specially developed by international manufacturers of high-end hard flooring solutions, the display will take a close look at ceramic tiles and natural stone flooring.
About DOMOTEX worldwide:
DOMOTEX Asia/CHINAFLOOR, which next year runs from 25 to 27 March, is the Asia-Pacific region’s leading trade fair for the floor coverings industry. It is a joint project between VNU Exhibitions Asia, Build Your Dream and Deutsche Messe subsidiary Hannover Milano Fairs Shanghai. DOMOTEX Asia/CHINAFLOOR is preceded by two other events in the DOMOTEX series.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design