|(United States Of America)|
The International Cotton Advisory Committee (ICAC) and Generation 10 Ltd (G10), a leading provider of commodity supply chain software solutions, announce the successful launch of the ICAC World Cotton Database. The World Cotton Database, enables users to collect, manage and analyze cotton statistics online.
Founded in 1939, the ICAC has a mission to assist governments in fostering a healthy world cotton economy by raising awareness, providing information and serving as a catalyst for cooperative action on issues of international significance.
As a part of this mission, the ICAC helps to provide transparency to the world cotton market via access to the World Cotton Database on its website. The G10 solution replaces the previous static database with an innovative, intuitive and powerful user interface that allows users to really digest and analyze the data.
“G10 are a paramount provider of software services to the cotton sector," said Dr. Terry Townsend, Executive Director. “We are very pleased with G10's solution. It has enhanced the ICAC's ability to fulfill our mission and goals. Anyone who logs on to our site can now drill into the data that we have always provided, but now they can access it via intuitive charts and graphs."
“Our d3 product provides intuitive, engaging user interfaces to help people collect, manage, distribute and respond to information much more effectively with full traceability and accountability. Transparency, value and ease-of-use are at the core of what we try to do," said Mr. Richard Williamson, CEO of Generation 10 Ltd. “It was an honour to be given the opportunity to work with the ICAC on this project."
The ICAC World Cotton Database was pre-launched on 18th September, prior to its debut at the ICAC's 72nd Plenary Meeting in Cartagena, Colombia and is now available online.
International Cotton Advisory Committee
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design