Stork Prints will be demonstrating its unrivalled expertise in rotary screen and digital UV inkjet printing for labels and packaging at the Labelexpo Europe, 24-27 September in Brussels (Hall 6, booth H40).
Since Stork Prints was the first to introduce rotary screen printing at the ITMA Hannover in 1963, it will celebrate 50 years of innovation at the Labelexpo this year with great shows, samples and a happy hour every day. There will be plenty of demonstrations so visitors can witness the advantages of Stork Print’s total system solutions first hand. Meet our experts and see how our expertise and products can work for you!
Brilliant, rapid and low-cost labels with the DSI
One of the main attractions at our stand will be the DSI UV inkjet label printer. We are preparing a historical show for this runner up in the digital label printing market.
This digital printing press produces eye-catching labels with excellent colour strength and brilliance, at speeds up to a remarkable 700m2/hour, while keeping costs low. The DSI is modular in design, and therefore suitable for everything from stand-alone digital printing to use in complete lines with in-line (semi-rotary) converting.
Multiple demos will be given each day for markets such as personal care, food and industrial.
Besides our own demos Stork Prints is also participating in the official Labelexpo Inkjet Trail showing our printed labels for Pharma, Food and Industrial sectors – so keep an eye out for our samples!
Introducing variLEX direct laser exposer
Stork Prints will present the innovation in digital exposing, a hybrid direct laser exposer for digital pre-press. The new system is called the variLEX, referring to its versatility in product applications, such as rotary screens, flexo and dry offset plates. The variLEX delivers top quality exposing with an unmatched productivity. The machine will be presented at the Labelexpo 2013 where its unique features will be demonstrated. Stay tuned; more information will follow shortly!
50 years of rotary screen technology
This year we have a special 50 year anniversary; it was the year 1963 that we introduced the very first rotary screen for the textile printing industry at the ITMA show in Hannover. Our rotary screen caused a revolution in the printing industry: it offered a big step forward in volumes and design freedom for printers.
With RSI (Rotary Screen Integration), label printers can produce special effects and access extra functionality that cannot be achieved by any other printing process. Reliable and economical value-added production of the 'non-label look', metallic and opaque colours, glitters, tactile warning symbols, texture varnishes, scratch-off inks and many other effects can be applied using our RSI technology.
“Looking back in time I am proud to say that Stork Prints products and innovations created a standard in the textile and graphic printing industries. As of today our products create an added value solution in optical and functional design for end users. Looking at global trends in the market I am confident to say that we have chosen the right direction in the past and more importantly, for the future in digital and rotary screen printing.”
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design