|(United States Of America)|
Nexgen Packaging, LLC announced the opening of its new US headquarters in Romeoville, Illinois. A global provider of apparel brand identification and packaging products, Nexgen Packaging had been headquartered in Southern California for the past 7 years. The move to its new Romeoville location will provide the company's rapidly growing US Service Bureau operations with a state of the art manufacturing location.
"As our company continues its global expansion, it is critical that we support our clients with excellent service, speed and innovation. In addition to our new US headquarters, we are opening a new expanded state-of-the-art service bureau production facility in Hong Kong on October 1st. Both facilities will provide traditional barcode tickets and tags, as well as RFID tickets and tags," according to Andy Effron, Managing Partner of Nexgen.
"We are extremely pleased with the vast array of opportunities to leverage Sato's recent strategic investment in Nexgen Packaging. We will continue to build upon this foundation with key expansion of our printing locations around the globe. We have just opened Nexgen Guatemala, and in 2014 our plans include the addition of Service Bureau operations in the United Kingdom, Vietnam & South China."
About Nexgen Packaging
Nexgen Packaging, LLC is a global provider of apparel brand identification and packaging products, servicing the creative, product development, and production needs of apparel manufacturers and retailers, and their global manufacturing partners. Nexgen is focused on simplifying everything from the creative process to order execution, utilizing innovative technologies to increase efficiency and enhance customer service.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design