|(United States Of America)|
TableClothFactory.com, the leading online store for custom created tablecloths and in-stock table linens, announced that they will be launching a new fabric collection called Lamour Satin. The modern linen line joins the company’s collection of over 50 custom and standard table cloth fabrics.
The new satin material, made of a high end satin smooth material, is several times thicker than Table Cloth Factory’s satin collection and will be priced at a slightly higher wholesale price. It has a sheen and matte finish, and though similar to the satin collection, it will be manufactured with a heavier and creamier feel. This collection is considered highly durable as it designed to last for several hundred uses.
Included in the collection are table cloths, table runners, place mats, chair covers, chair sashes, linen napkins, and table overlays. The tablecloths will be available for round tables, square tables, rectangular tables as well as long banquet tables, and will come in standard and extra large sizes. Table runners will be available in all standard sizes, as will the linen napkins. Table overlays will be available in 85” for both round and square tables.
The company will produce Lamour Satin fabrics in a variety of color pallets. Customers can choose from over 20 colors ranging from traditional colors like white, beige, black and silver, to more modern and seasonal colors like cherry red, fuchsia pink, apple green and blue navy.
Table Cloth Factory’s interior design team created suggested color combination designs throughout the collection’s several products, including matching different color overlays and napkins with unique color table cloths and chair covers.
Table cloth factory plans to market this fabric collection to home customers and interior designers as well as hotels, banquet halls, catering halls, and restaurants.
Table Cloth Factory has been creating specialized home and wholesale linens and table cloths for over 50 years, and releases new collections each season. The company plans on launching a thicker, printed fabric collection for the thanksgiving and winter holiday season in its next release.
Table Cloth Factory
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design