|(United States Of America)|
American Textile Company (ATC), a leading provider of innovative sleep solutions, has appointed Keith Brown as senior vice president of operations.
Brown brings significant leadership and technical experience having led operations at Springs Global US, where he orchestrated productivity improvements and established key global alliances. He also held senior product development and merchandising roles, providing breadth to his experience. Prior to Springs, Brown held leadership roles at Pillowtex and West Point Stevens.
Manufacturing operations at ATC are undergoing a rapid transformation to support its aggressive growth plans. Expansion of its Asian operation offers significant capability to its ongoing domestic and South American operations.
"Keith's leadership in large global organizations is a tremendous asset as we look to the future," commented Lance Ruttenberg, President and COO of American Textile Company. "Our continued growth hinges on our ability to deliver solutions of significant value across a range of categories to customers and consumers, requiring expert coordination across our expanding global footprint."
Innovation also plays a continuing critical role in the Company's future. "Keith's background enables us to move more quickly than ever across operations, product development, and merchandising," added Ruttenberg. "The recent success of our AllerEase Naturals line is a great example of our growing capability. Keith's experience, combined with that of our entire team, create a powerful force that will drive top and bottom line growth for our customers. His arrival marks an exciting new chapter in our story."
About American Textile Company
American Textile Company is a leading provider of innovative sleep solutions sold under the Aller-Ease, RestRight™ and store brand labels. Family owned and operated for 88 years, their mattress and pillow encasements, pillows, comforters, and mattress pads are sold in over 40,000 stores, catalogs, and online retailers across the US and Canada.
Aller-Ease is the leading national brand of allergen barrier pillow and mattress encasements, pillows, and mattress pads. With specially woven allergen barrier fabrics, they create a natural barrier between the sleeper and their bedding. All products are third-party lab tested and allergist recommended. Aller-Ease is a simple and convenient solution to reduce exposure to allergens and provide a clean bed and comfortable night's sleep.
American Textile Company
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design