The new R 35 semi-automated rotor spinning machine is the smart and economical solution to increase productivity.
This machine can have up to 460 positions, allows rotor speeds up to 120 000 rpm and delivery speed up to 200 m/min even at full machine length.
The design is dedicated to make this machine the new working horse for all applications where best cost efficiency and long-lasting performance is needed.
More productivity with longer machine and higher speed
The new R 35 can have up to 460 positions and thus is actually the longest machine in its segment. The newly developed electronic drive for the yarn traverse is installed per machine side and allows a delivery speed of 200 m/min. Furthermore it allows setting of the winding width and edge displacement electronically by means of the big machine touch screen.
Better yarn quality with new S 35 spin box
Based on long experience Rieter has developed a new S 35 spin box for the R 35. The new design provides better spinning stability. This has a positive effect on yarn strength and allows to use low cost material blends. Better yarn evenness and less imperfection are a result of the optimized fiber opening in the new spin box. The new S 35 spin box in combination with the new optical Q 10 yarn clearer secures a fully controlled and excellent yarn quality.
Flexibility with independent machine sides
An outstanding flexibility of R 35 is provided with two transport belts for the yarn packages and independent drives for both machine sides. Two lots on one machine are possible as well as lot change on one machine side while spinning on the other.
Easier operation secures quality and productivity
The new R 35 offers low working height with excellent accessibility for best working conditions. This reduces the risk that faults remain on the yarn package and that machine efficiency as well as yarn quality would consequently suffer.
The easy and reliable handling of AMIspin piecing has been improved by using an individual feed drive for the sliver and a new arm lifting mechanism, applying piecing technology known from other Rieter rotor spinning machines. As a result also the high quality, speed and success rate of AMIspin piecings has been improved.
Innovation for more economical benefit
The Rieter R 35 semi-automated rotor spinning machine is the new working horse for all applications where endurance and cost efficiency is specially requested. As well as the higher working efficiency of the operators, the better energy efficiency of the machine drives already provided additional economic success for the first customers who already had the chance to use this new machine during the testing and introduction phase. This positive experience now is available for all our customers.
Rieter is a leading supplieron the world market for textile machinery and components used in short staple fiber spinning. Based in Winterthur (Switzerland), the company develops and manufactures systems, machinery and technology components used to convert natural and manmade fibers and their blends into yarns.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design