|(United States Of America)|
Lilysilk knows that some people cannot sleep well at night. A good night’s sleep is vital in helping people to work and study efficiently in the day. Lilysilk has recently introduced its new silk pillows to help people to improve their sleep quality.
These delicate silk pillows are breathable and very long lasting. There are three types: silk pillow with cotton shell, silk pillow with silk shell and silk pillow with silk jacquard shell, which are all filled with soft silk floss and covered with smooth shells. Furthermore, the natural mulberry silk is light and cozy, which can make people feel relaxed and comfortable at night.
Natural mulberry silk is made of pure animal protein and can bring customers extra healthy benefits. Silk filled pillows are naturally hypoallergenic, perfectly made for those who suffer from allergy, asthma and hay fever.
“As a professional manufacturer, we have everything you need to turn your bedroom into a cozy and comfortable retreat. Our silk pillows are made of top quality fabrics, which can reduce facial lines as well,” said Tony, a CEO of Lilysilk. “Customers need the pillows that can help them to sleep well at night. We are proud to offer what they need.”
As a China-based manufacturer and retailer, Lilysilk offers a selection of beautiful bedding products, including luxurious silk duvet covers, silk flat sheets, silk fitted sheets and silk pillowcases. Unparalleled experience, best quality and creative innovation are the reasons to choose Lilysilk.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design