|(United States Of America)|
Leading home furnishings destination Crate and Barrel, announces the debut of its partnership with renowned Italian designer, architect, art director and interior designer Paola Navone.
The first of three planned collections designed by Paola Navone, exclusively for Crate and Barrel, will consist of more than 140 items across multiple categories, including tabletop, textiles, decorative accessories, lighting, rugs, dining tables and seating. The collection will be available in selected stores on September 9, 2013 and in all Crate and Barrel locations by September 13, 2013.
Paola Navone's unique design aesthetic reflects her lifetime of travel, commitment to handcraft and passion for global culture and design. With her first collection with Crate and Barrel, Paola draws upon these influences to celebrate her love of casual entertaining.
In colors mirroring the Mediterranean--deep blue, cool aqua and crisp white, with accents of vibrant red--the collection showcases the designer's eclectic point-of-view and eye for authentic detail. Fluid shapes and bold textures are a common theme, as are familiar materials--glass, ceramic, wood, tile, marble--combined in unexpected ways.
The Paola Navone Collection Only at Crate and Barrel features pieces with a collected feel that can be easily layered into any decor style, all evoking Paola's distinctive design philosophy and focusing on the experiences created around a shared table.
"Paola draws influence from many cultures, which she blends effortlessly into her designs, her homes and her personal style," said Marta Calle, Crate and Barrel President and Chief Merchant. "We are thrilled to collaborate with Paola on this exclusive, affordably-priced collection, which reflects our shared values of casual elegance in entertaining and everyday living."
"Every project begins with a meeting, be it a master, a craftsman, an artist or a business owner. Each meeting is the beginning of a beautiful adventure," said Paola Navone. "My first meeting with Marta Calle was the spark that ignited this dynamic collaboration with Crate and Barrel. Many people from different cultures and parts of the world helped contribute to the Paola Navone Collection Only at Crate and Barrel. We all come away feeling enriched from this experience."
Each piece in the collection speaks to Paola's personal style of entertaining. At its heart are three distinct tabletop offerings, designed exclusively for Crate and Barrel, including an expansive selection of ceramic dinnerware, flatware, hand-blown glassware, serving pieces, plus table linens and accessories. The collection also offers a wide array of dining furniture, including eleven dining table options complemented by nine different seating alternatives.
Crate and Barrel
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design