Urban, Eco, Oversized Floor Cushions is how Melissa Booth of Eco Filling Australia describes the new product line.
"When looking at how families like to relax we new it was imperative to make the floor cushions super sized and super filled to accomodate more than one person".
The new Eco Lifestyle Cushion comes in two Super Sizes, 90x90cm and 110 x 110cm. Each floor cushion can take between 4.5- 6 kilos of Eco Friendly Eucalyptus Fibre.
Why use Eco Eucalyptus Fibre? Melissa explains, "Eco-friendly Eucalyptus Fibre is a plant-based fibre. It's exceptional natural characteristics for absorbency, hygiene and temperature regulation make it ideal for use in bedding.
Eucalyptus fibre is naturally hypoallergenic, it is very difficult for dust mites, bacteria, mildew and other common allergens to breed in eucalyptus fibre bedding. It also is luxurious to sit on, with a similar feel to feather filled cushions and moulds to the body. Lastly Eucalyptus Fibre is biodegradable, when it is no longer of use it can be returned to the earth for natural recycling, unlike chemically derived polyester."
With 15 Unique, Designer Cotton Canvas Covers which will fit with most decors and all cushions made with Heavy Duty Stitching, hidden Zips and removable covers, this cushion is sure to be a big hit with families in lounge and rumpus rooms, teenage retreats and summer lounging on the patio.
It was also important to the design that the cushions were Machine Washable. Cotton Canvas Covers, Insert Covers and eco filling can all be machine washed, making it easy to keep clean all year round.
Eco Filling Australia
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design