(United States Of America)
With the finest decorative fabric inventory in Northern California, Norman S. Bernie Co, serving the San Francisco Bay Area since 1957, always has strived to provide the greatest range of upholstery fabrics and drapery fabrics for their very discriminating customers.
It is with that in mind that Norman S. Bernie Co. is constantly looking for more ways to serve their loyal customers. Ideally, with more decorative fabrics to choose from, customers have more options, and are better able to tailor these choices to their needs.
Norman S. Bernie Co. is announcing the arrival of beautiful new patterns for fall from trusted suppliers such as Waverly, P/Kaufmann, Diversitex, Golding, and more: "On Key: Navy", a stunning flat-woven geometric; "Inner Soul: Graphite", a striking printed suzani; "Webster: Oak", a warm chocolate brown jacquard chenille; "Marylin: Raven", a lush black a brown stripped velvet; and "Astro: Gravel", a durable and handsome stamped microfiber, to name just a few.
In addition to these recently delivered patterns, Norman S. Bernie Co. also has just received 100% cotton sanded twills and ducks in a variety of colors, and beautiful coordinates too many to list.
As summer is ending, autumn and the holiday season approaches, so there is no better time to take advantage of the gorgeous and extensive inventory of exceptionally beautiful upholstery fabrics and curtain fabrics, and the expert and friendly staff, at Norman S. Bernie Co., the one-stop destination for decorative fabrics in the San Francisco Bay Area.
(United States Of America)
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design